Our Driving Concern: Texas Employer Traffic Safety Program
We work with Texas employers to promote safe driving practices among their employees, both on and off the job.
Our Driving Concern provides free resources on distracted driving, aggressive driving, passenger restraint, impaired driving and other traffic safety topics. The intent is to supply managers, HR professionals and safety instructors with tools to build a company-wide traffic safety program.
- Drug Impairment Training for Texas Employers (DITTE)
- Diverse speakers for conferences/events
- Know Safety, No Crashes blog
- Live with Lisa video messages
- Online learning
- Resources for company health fairs/events
- Safety Coach Cards
- Safety Talk/Tailgate Talk
- Texas Employer Traffic Safety Awards
- Toilet Tabloids
- Transportation Safety Training
Connect with Us
Tell us what you are doing (or have done) to make traffic safety a regular part of your company’s safety culture. We would like your feedback regarding our program and our training tools. Use this feedback form.
For more information about the Our Driving Concern Texas Employer Traffic Safety Program, contact:
Lisa Robinson, Senior Program Manager
National Safety Council
1121 Spring Lake Drive
Itasca, IL 60143
lisa -dot- robinson -at- nsc -dot- org