Our Driving Concern: Employer Transportation Safety
Transportation incidents are the leading cause of occupational fatalities in Texas and across the country. Our Driving Concern provides free training, education and resources on distracted driving, aggressive driving / speeding, passenger restraint, impaired driving and other transportation and driver safety topics. We work with key company employees, which might include risk managers, safety leaders and HR professionals, to build a company-wide driver and traffic safety program.
Employers need a driver safety program:
- To save lives and to reduce the risk of life-altering injuries within your workforce.
- To protect your organization’s human and financial resources.
- To guard against potential company and personal liabilities associated with crashes involving employees driving on company business.
- e-Newsletters, twice monthly
- Know Safety, No Crashes blog
- Live with Lisa video messages
- Resources for company health fairs/events
- Safety Coach Cards
- Safety Huddles / Safety Tailgate Talk
- Texas Employer Traffic Safety Awards
- Toilet Tabloids
Training / Education:
- Impairment Training (DITTE)
- Diverse speakers for conferences/events
- Online learning
- Virtual Transportation and Driver Safety Training / Webinars