Our Driving Concern: Employer Traffic Safety Program
Transportation incidents are the leading cause of occupational fatalities in Texas and across the country. We work with employers to develop a strong safety culture that includes a safe driving program.
Our Driving Concern provides free resources on distracted driving, aggressive driving, passenger restraint, impaired driving and other traffic and driver safety topics. We work with key company employees, which might include risk managers, safety leaders and HR professionals, to build a company-wide traffic safety program.
- Drug Impairment Training for Texas Employers (DITTE)
- Diverse speakers for conferences/events
- Know Safety, No Crashes blog
- Live with Lisa video messages
- Online learning
- Resources for company health fairs/events
- Safety Coach Cards
- Safety Talk/Tailgate Talk
- Texas Employer Traffic Safety Awards
- Toilet Tabloids
- Transportation Safety Training
Connect with Us
Tell us what you are doing (or have done) to make traffic safety a regular part of your company’s safety culture. We would like your feedback regarding our program and our training tools. Use this feedback form.
For more information about the Our Driving Concern Texas Employer Traffic Safety Program, contact:
Lisa Robinson, senior program manager
National Safety Council
1121 Spring Lake Drive
Itasca, IL 60143