New Look: We’ve updated our Safety Coach Cards. Use them to create a quick safety talk. They are perfect for both in your office or outside of a traditional office setting. Cards feature discussion talking points and questions with suggested answers.
Cards are labeled with a topic:
- Aggressive Driving
- Distracted Driving
- Distraction & Pedestrians
- Driving Basics
- Drowsy Driving
- Impaired Driving
- Passenger Restraint
- Truck Safety
Use all the cards of one topic to form a complete safety lesson, or mix them up for a Jeopardy-style quiz game.
There are 112 cards in the set.
- Download the PDF file that contains the cards.
- PRINT the cards on CARDSTOCK, double-sided. Odd-numbered pages are the card fronts, and even-numbered pages are the card backs.
- Use a paper cutter to cut the cards on the faint yellow lines. Finished card size should be approximately 3.5 inches by 2.25 inches.
- The small code on the bottom left of the card front should match the one on the back.