The National Safety Council is working closely with experts, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other health-related organizations, to preserve the safety and well-being of our partners, network and staff.
In the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, Our Driving Concern program managers want to remind you that continuing education and training is still possible via distance-learning channels such as online transportation safety training, Drug Impairment Training for Texas Employers (DITTE) and webinars.
Get access to virtual driver and transportation safety training and education and learn how to:
- Understand key transportation safety hazards, financial, operational and strategic risks impacting your company’s bottom-line
- Gain a transportation safety risk management perspective, with real-life examples and strategies that achieve positive outcomes
- Convert risk concepts to on-the-job action
Sign up today and gain skills you can apply directly to your work and support your career growth.
- Free Transportation Safety Training
- Free Drug Impairment Training for Texas Employers
- Free webinars (continuing education)
Thank you for sharing our commitment to safety from the workplace to anyplace.
– Lisa Robinson, senior program manager, National Safety Council