These free training programs cover a variety of traffic safety topics and are designed for you to take back to your company and present to your employees. Participants receive their own copies of the curriculum to present to their companies, employees and communities. Instructors may also earn CEU credits for attending the Train-the-Trainer Workshop.
Use the following links to register for upcoming workshops and find directions to each of the locations:
- Thursday, Nov. 15: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Irving Municipal Court (Central Jury Room), 305 N. O’Connor Road, Irving, TX 75061
- Wednesday, Nov. 28: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Edinburg CISD Transportation Dept., 1015 E. Schunior St., Edinburg, TX 78541
- Monday, Jan. 7: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Houston North OSHA Area Office, 690 S. Loop 336 West, Suite 400, Conroe, TX 77304
- Tuesday, Jan. 15: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., DalTrans Transportation Management Center, 4625 U.S. Hwy. 80 Frontage Road, Mesquite, TX 75150
- Wednesday, Feb. 20: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Texas Department of Insurance (Tippy Foster Room), 7551 Metro Center Dr., Austin, TX 78744
- Wednesday, May 22: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Texas Department of Insurance (Tippy Foster Room), 7551 Metro Center Dr., Austin, TX 78744
- Wednesday, Aug. 28: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Texas Department of Insurance (Tippy Foster Room), 7551 Metro Center Dr., Austin, TX 78744
More Training Dates and Locations to be Announced Soon
El Paso: January and May 2019.
Houston: April 2019.
City of Irving: April 2019.
Waco area: March 2019.
Fort Worth area: Spring 2019.
- NOTE: We are looking for training locations in areas such as Corpus Christi, Lubbock, Pharr, Odessa and Beaumont. If you can host an open training session in your area, contact Cindy Leonard.
- For more information on any of the trainings above or to set up a training with your company, contact Program Manager Cindy Leonard. Or fill out and submit this workplace training request form.
- For information about Our Driving Concern, contact Senior Program Manager Lisa Robinson. Email: Lisa.Robinson@nsc.org. Call 512-466-7383.