Training participants can expect to learn how to:
- Identify the signs and symptoms of impairment, including alcohol, illicit drugs and prescription drugs
- Educate their employees on traffic safety to help reduce the number of alcohol- and drug-related injuries and fatalities on Texas roads
- Develop (or improve) company drug policies, programs and practices.
We now offer two training options:
Webcast training consists of three 45-minute sessions, each followed by a 15-minute break, and then one 30-minute session. Upon completion of all four sessions, participants will receive a certificate via email and will be sent a flash drive of the curriculum (Texas employers only).
- Wednesday, June 12: Webcast training from 8:30 a.m. to noon.
Use the links below to register for upcoming on-site training sessions and find directions to each of the locations:
- April 25 (12:30-4:30 p.m.): Houston North OSHA Area Office, 690 S. Loop 336 West, Suite 400, Conroe, TX 77304
- May 2 (1-5 p.m.): Elias Ramirez State Office Building, Rooms 1E and 1F, 5425 Polk St., Houston, TX 77023
- May 22 (1-5 p.m.): Texas Department of Insurance (Tippy Foster Room), 7551 Metro Center Dr., Austin, TX 78744
- Aug. 26 (1-5 p.m.): Texas Department of Insurance (Tippy Foster Room), 75551 Metro Center Dr., Austin, TX 78744
- COST: This education is grant-funded by the Texas Department of Transportation. There is NO CHARGE to participants.
- LEARN MORE: Contact Our Driving Concern Program Manager and Master Trainer Cindy Leonard.