Training participants can expect to learn how to:
- Identify the signs and symptoms of impairment, including alcohol, illicit drugs and prescription drugs
- Educate their employees on traffic safety to help reduce the number of alcohol- and drug-related injuries and fatalities on Texas roads
- Develop (or improve) company drug policies, programs and practices.
Oct. 5 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.): San Antonio Area Foundation, 303 Pearl Parkway, Suite 114, San Antonio, TX 78215
Nov. 15 (1-5 p.m.): City of Irving (exact location to be determined).
Jan. 15 (1-5 p.m.): DalTrans Transportation Management Center, 4625 U.S. Hwy. 80 Frontage Road, Mesquite, TX 75150
More Training Dates and Locations to be Announced Soon
El Paso: January and May 2019.
Houston: April 2019.
City of Irving: November 15, 2018, and April 2019.
Waco area: March 2019.
Fort Worth area: Late fall 2018 and spring 2019.
Arlington area: February 2019.
- NOTE: We are looking for training locations in areas such as Corpus Christi, Lubbock, Pharr, Odessa and Beaumont. If you can host an opening training session in your area, please contact Cindy Leonard.
- COST: This education is grant-funded by the Texas Department of Transportation. There is NO CHARGE to participants.
- LEARN MORE: Contact Our Driving Concern Program Coordinator and Master Trainer Cindy Leonard.