Training participants can expect to learn how to:
- Identify the signs and symptoms of impairment, including alcohol, illicit drugs and prescription drugs
- Educate their employees on traffic safety to help reduce the number of alcohol- and drug-related injuries and fatalities on Texas roads
- Develop (or improve) company drug policies, programs and practices.
Jan. 15 (1-5 p.m.): DalTrans Transportation Management Center, 4625 U.S. Hwy. 80 Frontage Road, Mesquite, TX 75150
Feb. 26 (1-5 p.m.): Texas Department of Insurance (El Paso State Office Building), 401 E. Franklin Ave., Suite 330, El Paso, TX 79901
More Training Dates and Locations to be Announced Soon
El Paso: May 2019.
Houston: April 2019.
City of Irving: April 2019.
Waco area: March 2019.
Fort Worth area: Spring 2019.
- NOTE: We are looking for training locations in areas such as Corpus Christi, Lubbock, Pharr, Odessa and Beaumont. If you can host an opening training session in your area, please contact Program Manager Cindy Leonard.
- COST: This education is grant-funded by the Texas Department of Transportation. There is NO CHARGE to participants.
- LEARN MORE: Contact Our Driving Concern Program Manager and Master Trainer Cindy Leonard.