This training explores the effects of alcohol and other drugs on driving and workplace performance as well as highlights the cost and lifestyle impacts of a DWI-alcohol arrest. Benefits of preventative training for employers and employees also are outlined.
We now offer two training options:
Webcast training consists of three 45-minute sessions, each followed by a 15-minute break, and then one 30-minute session. Upon completion of all four sessions, participants will receive a certificate via email and will be sent a copy of the curriculum. IMPORTANT NOTE: DITTE webcast training is only open to representatives of Texas employers.
- Wednesday, April 29: Webcast training from 8:30 a.m. to noon.
Use the links below to register for upcoming on-site training sessions and find directions to each of the locations:
- Friday, March 27 (1-5 p.m.): ProFrac Services, 6365 U.S. 59, Marshall, TX, 76572. Register by email: email@example.com
- April 8 (1-5 p.m.): Gulf Coast Safety Institute, 320 Delany Road; LaMarque, TX 77568. Register: Contact Ginger Hinckley at 409-933-8365.
- April 22 (8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.): Port of Corpus Christi Ruben Bonilla Center for Global Trade, 222 Power St., Corpus Christi, TX 78414. Contact Russell Pickering to register. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 361-290-7061.
- May 14 (1-5 p.m.): Texas Department of Insurance (Tippy Foster Room), 7551 Metro Center Dr., Austin, TX 78744
- June 15 (8 a.m.-noon): Baylor, Scott & White Medical Center, 1650 College St, Grapevine, TX 76051
- July 22 (1-5 p.m.): Gulf Coast Safety Institute, 320 Delany Road; LaMarque, TX 77568. Register: Contact Ginger Hinckley at 409-933-8365.
- COST: This education is grant-funded by the Texas Department of Transportation. There is NO CHARGE to participants.
- LEARN MORE: Contact Our Driving Concern Program Manager and Master Trainer Cindy Leonard.