- About every 20 minutes, someone in Texas is hurt or killed in a crash involving alcohol
- Drowsy driving is a form of impaired driving that negatively affects a person’s ability to drive safely
- A DWI arrest and conviction can cost up to $17,000
Print and post each issue of Toilet Tabloids on the doors or walls of the bathroom stalls in your workplace. Or, wherever else you deem appropriate…
- March 2018: I Didn’t Think. I Didn’t See. I Didn’t Know.
- February 2018: Drugged Driving
- January 2018: Dream It. Wish It. Do It.
- December 2017: Santa is Coming to Town. Please Don’t Hit Him.
- November 2017: Wish Upon a Star, But Never in Your Car
- October 2017: Haunted By Our Own Mistakes
- October 2017: Stay Safe! Halloween Safety Tips
- September 2017: Why Convenience Can = Dangerous
- August 2017: Sign, Sign … Everywhere a Sign
- July 2017: Yield the Ride of Way
- June 2017: Leave Sooner, Drive Slower & Live Longer
- May 2017: DWI Facts
- April 2017: All A’s: Awake, Alert & Alive
- March 2017: Complacency is Killing Us
- February 2017: The Problem of Distracted Driving
- January 2017: Heavy Freight of Truckin’
- December 2016: Ho-Ho-Oh, No!
- November 2016: Talk Like a Turkey, But Don’t Drive Like One
- October 2016: Halloween Haunt: Don’t Dress Like That Man in the Yellow Hat
- September 2016: Sacrificing Sleep a Tragic Mistake
- August 2016: Altering the Collision Course
- July 2016: High Cost of Living in Cyber Space
- June 2016: Do You Have an Extra $17,438?
- May 2016: Seat Belts: They Keep You from Breaking the Law, Not to Mention the Windshield
- April 2016: Put the Brakes on Distracted Driving
- March 2016: 1 in 5 Crashes Involves Driver Distraction