- In Texas, one person is killed every 2 hours 20 minutes, one person is injured every 1 minute 59 seconds and one reportable crash occurs every 57 seconds
- Drowsy driving is a form of impaired driving that negatively affects a person’s ability to drive safely
- 1 in 5 crashes statewide is the result of distracted driving
Print and post each issue of Toilet Tabloids on the doors or walls of the bathroom stalls in your workplace. Or, wherever else you deem appropriate …
- November 2018: Only Bird Brains Forget Safety
- October 2018: OktoberFest
- September 2018: Casual Attitude = Casualty
- August 2018: Your Life Is Riding On It
- July 2018: Sobering Truths
- June 2018: T-Bone is for Grilling
- May 2018: Designated Driver is a Friend for Life
- April 2018: Warning: This Sign is Only a Distraction
- March 2018: I Didn’t Think. I Didn’t See. I Didn’t Know.
- February 2018: Drugged Driving
- January 2018: Dream It. Wish It. Do It.
- December 2017: Santa is Coming to Town. Please Don’t Hit Him.
- November 2017: Wish Upon a Star, But Never in Your Car