- In Texas, one person is killed every 2 hours 20 minutes, one person is injured every 1 minute 59 seconds and one reportable crash occurs every 57 seconds
- Drowsy driving is a form of impaired driving that negatively affects a person’s ability to drive safely
- 1 in 5 crashes statewide is the result of distracted driving
Print and post each issue of Toilet Tabloids on the doors or walls of the bathroom stalls in your workplace. Or, wherever else you deem appropriate …
- May 2018: Designated Driver is a Friend for Life
- April 2018: Warning: This Sign is Only a Distraction
- March 2018: I Didn’t Think. I Didn’t See. I Didn’t Know.
- February 2018: Drugged Driving
- January 2018: Dream It. Wish It. Do It.
- December 2017: Santa is Coming to Town. Please Don’t Hit Him.
- November 2017: Wish Upon a Star, But Never in Your Car
- October 2017: Haunted By Our Own Mistakes
- October 2017: Stay Safe! Halloween Safety Tips
- September 2017: Why Convenience Can = Dangerous
- August 2017: Sign, Sign … Everywhere a Sign
- July 2017: Yield the Ride of Way
- June 2017: Leave Sooner, Drive Slower & Live Longer
- May 2017: DWI Facts
- April 2017: All A’s: Awake, Alert & Alive
- March 2017: Complacency is Killing Us
- February 2017: The Problem of Distracted Driving
- January 2017: Heavy Freight of Truckin’
- December 2016: Ho-Ho-Oh, No!
- November 2016: Talk Like a Turkey, But Don’t Drive Like One
- October 2016: Halloween Haunt: Don’t Dress Like That Man in the Yellow Hat
- September 2016: Sacrificing Sleep a Tragic Mistake
- August 2016: Altering the Collision Course
- July 2016: High Cost of Living in Cyber Space
- June 2016: Do You Have an Extra $17,438?
- May 2016: Seat Belts: They Keep You from Breaking the Law, Not to Mention the Windshield
- April 2016: Put the Brakes on Distracted Driving
- March 2016: 1 in 5 Crashes Involves Driver Distraction