- In Texas, one person is killed every 2 hours 21 minutes, one person is injured every 2 minute 4 seconds and one reportable crash occurs every 59 seconds
- Drowsy driving is a form of impaired driving that negatively affects a person’s ability to drive safely
- 1 in 5 crashes statewide is the result of distracted driving
Print and post each issue of Toilet Tabloids on the doors or walls of the bathroom stalls in your workplace. Or, wherever else you deem appropriate …
- April 2020: Donut Drive Distracted
- March 2020: Kiss Me, I’m the Designated Driver!
- February 2020: Love Your Loved Ones Enough To …
- January 2020: Safety is Not a Backup Plan
- December 2019: For a Happier Holiday Season … Return Home Safely
- November 2019: Two Pieces of Pie?
- October 2019: Safe Driving is the Artwork of Awareness Etched in One’s Mind
- September 2019: Make it Safe. Make it Personal. Make it Home.
- August 2019: You Can’t Be Recycled
- July 2019: About Risky Driving
- June 2019: Drive High – Get a DWI
- May 2019: Motorcycles Are Hard to See. Do a Double-Take