Our Driving Concern Fast Pass
For those of you who have attended Our Driving Concern Employer Transportation Safety Training and would like a refresh, or are simply looking for a quick look at resources and tools that can improve your safety plan, these sessions are for you!
This quick training is virtual and it is intended for HR professionals, safety professionals/instructors, risk managers, supervisors, department leaders and anyone at your company who has a role in safety and educations of employees. This training covers a variety of traffic safety topics and information employers need to understand why traffic safety should be a part of a strong health and safety program for all employees, not just those who drive professionally.
- 9-11 a.m., Thursday, Sept. 17
- 10-11:30, Thursday, Nov. 5 (check back soon for registration link)
- 9-10:30 a.m., Wednesday, Jan. 13 (check back soon for registration link)
This free training covers a variety of traffic safety topics and is designed for you to take back to your company and present to your employees. Participants will receive copies of the curriculum.
This is webcast platform consists of three 45-minute sessions, each followed by a 15-minute break. Upon completion of all three sessions, participants will receive a training fulfillment certificate via email and a copy of the curriculum.
Use the links below to register for upcoming webcast training sessions:
- Wednesday, Oct. 7 (9 a.m.-noon): Check back here soon for a registration link.
This free training covers a variety of traffic safety topics and is designed for you to take back to your company and present to your employees. Participants will receive copies of the curriculum. Use the links below to register for upcoming on-site training sessions and find directions to each of the locations:
- None currently scheduled: Check back here soon for updates.
- For more information on any of the trainings above or to set up a training with your company, contact Program Manager Cindy Leonard. Or fill out and submit this workplace training request form.
- For information about Our Driving Concern, contact Senior Program Manager Lisa Robinson. Email: Lisa.Robinson@nsc.org. Call 512-466-7383.