These free training programs cover a variety of traffic safety topics and are designed for you to take back to your company and present to your employees. Participants receive copies of the curriculum and also may earn CEU credits from UT-Arlington.
Use the following links to register for upcoming training sessions and find directions to each of the locations:
- Monday, April 15: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Baylor, Scott & White Medical Center (Joel Allison Conference Center), 1650 W. College St., Grapevine, TX 76051
- Thursday, April 25: 8 a.m.-noon, Houston North OSHA Area Office, 690 S. Loop 336 West, Suite 400, Conroe, TX 77304
- Thursday, May 2: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Elias Ramirez State Office Building, Rooms 1E and 1F, 5425 Polk St., Houston, TX 77023
- Wednesday, May 22: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Texas Department of Insurance (Tippy Foster Room), 7551 Metro Center Dr., Austin, TX 78744
- Wednesday, Aug. 28: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Texas Department of Insurance (Tippy Foster Room), 7551 Metro Center Dr., Austin, TX 78744
- For more information on any of the trainings above or to set up a training with your company, contact Program Manager Cindy Leonard. Or fill out and submit this workplace training request form.
- For information about Our Driving Concern, contact Senior Program Manager Lisa Robinson. Email: Lisa.Robinson@nsc.org. Call 512-466-7383.