These free training programs cover a variety of traffic safety topics and are designed for you to take back to your company and present to your employees. Participants receive copies of the curriculum and also may earn CEU credits from UT-Arlington.
We now offer two training options:
Webcast training consists of three 45-minute sessions, each followed by a 15-minute break. Upon completion of all three sessions, participants will receive a certificate via email and will be sent a flash drive of the curriculum (Texas employers only). Use the links below to register for upcoming webcast training sessions:
- Tuesday, May 21: Webcast training from 9 a.m. to noon.
Use the links below to register for upcoming on-site training sessions and find directions to each of the locations:
- Wednesday, May 22: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Texas Department of Insurance (Tippy Foster Room), 7551 Metro Center Dr., Austin, TX 78744
- Tuesday, June 11: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., TecH20 Center, Mesilla Room, 10751 Montana Ave., El Paso, TX 79935
- Monday, Aug. 26: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Texas Department of Insurance (Tippy Foster Room), 7551 Metro Center Dr., Austin, TX 78744
- For more information on any of the trainings above or to set up a training with your company, contact Program Manager Cindy Leonard. Or fill out and submit this workplace training request form.
- For information about Our Driving Concern, contact Senior Program Manager Lisa Robinson. Email: Lisa.Robinson@nsc.org. Call 512-466-7383.