The National Safety Council and Our Driving Concern host informative webinars to help you incorporate best safety practices into your safety program. Learn from top experts and knowledgeable practitioners. Hear the latest trends and information on a wide range of safety topics. Presentations are typically 15-30 minutes, with time at the end for questions. Our presenters provide insight into resources and helpful information for keeping your employees safe on the roads, on and off the job.
For a list of our upcoming webinars, click here.
2019 Webinar Archive
- The Best Offense is a Solid Defense: The Risks of Speeding and Aggressive Driving
- The Dangers of Drinking & Driving
- Impairment: The Cost to Employers
- A Culture of Safety: Why Transportation Safety is Important in the Workplace
- Defensive Driving: Employer Refresher Tips
- Journey Management: What is it and Why Does it Matter?
- Navigating Crossroads: How to Keep Your Emplyees Safe at Intersections
- Hiding in Plain Sight (Part 2)
- Sharing the Road with Large Trucks
- Backing Up Happens! Tired of Employees Striking Fixed Objects?
- Aftermath of a Fatality in the Workplace (Part 1)
- Aftermath of a Fatality in the Workplace (Part 2)
- Driving Toward Excellence: Taking Your Driver Safety Program to the Next Level