- Our Driving Concern: Making a Difference
- Distracted Driving
- Impaired Driving
- Aggressive Driving
- Passenger Restraint
After completing the training, participants will receive their own copies of the curriculum to present to their companies, employees and communities. Instructors may also earn CEU credits for attending the Train-the-Trainer Workshop.
Click on links to register for upcoming workshops and find directions to each of the locations:
- Thursday, May 3: 1-5 p.m., Bullero Trucking, 4006 East Highway 158, Midland, TX 79706
- Wednesday, May 9: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., SJRC Texas, 1400 Ridge Creek Lane, Bulverde, TX 78163
- Wednesday, June 13: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., City of San Marcos (HR training room, first floor of municipal building), 630 E. Hopkins St., San Marcos, TX 78766
- Wednesday, July 11: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Texas Department of Insurance, Division of Workers’ Compensation (Tippy Foster Room), 7551 Metro Center Dr., Austin, TX 78744
- Wednesday, Nov. 7: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Texas Department of Insurance, Division of Workers’ Compensation (Conference Room 1.177), 7551 Metro Center Dr., Austin, TX 78744
For information about Our Driving Concern, contact Senior Program Manager Lisa Robinson. Email: Lisa.Robinson@nsc.org. Call 512-466-7383.