Our Driving Concern and the National Safety Council host informative webinars to help you
incorporate best safety practices into your safety program. Learn from top experts and knowledgeable practitioners. Hear the latest trends and information on a wide range of safety topics. Presentations are typically 30-45 minutes, with time at the end for questions. Our presenters provide insight into resources and helpful information for keeping your employees safe on the roads, on and off the job.
For a list of our upcoming webinars, click here.
2017 Webinar Archive
- Drowsy Driving: Causes, Consequences and Countermeasures
- Employer Distracted Driving Programs; They’re a Good Thing!
- Impact on Safety — Backing Vehicles
- Who’s Driving for Your Business and Are They Qualified?
- Are You Providing Enough Training for Your Employees Who Drive?
- The Missing Link in Your Safety and Health Management System
2016 Webinar Archive
- Winning with a Successful Safety Culture
- Texans Can Get Down; Can They Get Back Up?
- Dashboard Technology: Friend or Foe?
- Drugged on the Job: How to Address the Growing Opioid Issue
- Journey to Safety Excellence General Overview
- How to Use the Journey to Safety Excellence Guides and Safety Forum
- Journey to Safety Excellence Website Features and Benefits
- Putting Traffic Safety Into Your Safety Culture Makes Good $ense
- Our Brains on Technology: A Risky Combo for Drivers
- Hands-free or Handheld: Risks Your Workplace Can’t Afford
2015 Webinar Archive
- Occupational Driving Safety Programs: The Vehicle and the Environment (view webinar PowerPoint)
- Occupational Driving Safety Programs: The Driver (view webinar PowerPoint)
- Occupational Driving Safety Programs: The Roadway Workplace (view webinar PowerPoint or print handout)
2014 Webinar Archive
- Eliminating Driver Distractions: Employer Cell Phone Policies Save Lives and Cut Costs
- Alcohol and Injury: Use Employer Interventions to Promote Safety and Protect Your Business
- The Multitasking Myth
- Stress and Its Impact on the Safety & Health of Employees (PowerPoint presentation)
- Cell Phones & Driver Distractions (PowerPoint presentation)