We work with Texas employers to promote safe driving practices among their employees, both on and off the job, and proactively combat the costly toll of crashes by helping them understand risky driving behaviors and liability exposure.
Our Driving Concern: Texas Employer Traffic Safety Program provides resources on distracted driving, aggressive driving, passenger restraint, impaired driving and other traffic safety topics. Our Driving Concern offers FREE tools and resources to managers, HR professionals and safety instructors to help you build a companywide traffic safety program that includes:
- Comprehensive training programs
- Train-the-trainer workshops
- Safety talk materials and handouts
- Diverse speakers
- Resources for company health fairs
- NEW Texas Employer Traffic Safety Award
- Fact sheets, posters and MORE!
Lisa Robinson, CLFE
National Safety Council
1121 Spring Lake Drive
Itasca, IL 60143